Linc Up E-Mentoring Programme
Lincoln College actively seeks to prepare students for life after College and wants to help young alumni at the start of their careers. We created the Linc Up mentoring programme to bring our students and young alumni - who have questions about their career - in contact with alumni,
Join today to step ahead with your career, or give back by mentoring others.
How to Get Involved
Benefits for students and young alumni
- gain knowledge and career insights by connecting with Lincoln alumni
- find out about your chosen career sector
- network with fellow Lincolnites
- acquire top tips from professionals
- find someone in your career sector to check your CV or employment application
Benefits for alumni
- sign up to become a mentor and share your career insights with students and young alumni
- provide mentoring and encouragement to students, for example, by checking a student’s CV, or providing advice on your career sector via video call or email
- connect with others in your field
- be part of the Lincoln community and inspire the next generation of students.
We have created a guide on being a mentee and what to expect from the mentoring process here.
We have created a guide on becoming a mentor and what to expect from the mentoring process here.
- Register online here
- the Development team will authorise your registration (by checking that you are a student or alumnus/alumna)
- create a profile
- prioritise your communications
- update your biography
- choose whether to activate Mentoring
If you have signed up, you can log into Linc Up here.
Please note that if you were signed up to the earlier version of the platform (pre-2022), this version has now been shut down, so your previous log in details and password will no longer work. All Lincolnites are being asked to sign up afresh to the new platform. To sign up, please go to ‘How do I sign up?’ and thank you for your understanding.
To find out more about Linc Up, please email Jo Campsall.