Become a Lincoln Ambassador
The role can include:
- delivering Subject Taster Sessions
- College tours
- events with other Colleges
- regional events for Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire and North East
- option to participate as a digital ambassador in our Chat page
The benefits include:
- opportunity to enhance your CV
- celebration meal, plus other termly events in the works!
- being considered when applying for related (paid) roles in College
- flexible commitment and fits in with studies
- being part of a team with your peers
- receiving ull training
- a chance to extol the virtues of Lincoln College!
You should be enthusiastic about taking part in outreach and access work, prepared to help out at events for young people ( aged 10-18). No experience is necessary, and any year may apply (JCR or MCR).
Questions? Contact Andrew, Access Officer